How does it work?
The Efergy Elite Classic Wireless Electricity Monitor is simple to install and easy to use.
- A mini current sensor is clipped on to the supply cables.
- A lead from the current sensor is plugged into the energy transmitter, which then wirelessly sends real-time data to the energy monitor.
- The monitor receives the data and displays the electricity usage in kilowatts of energy being consumed at any given time.
- The monitor can be programmed for various rates, ensuring that the cost of your energy is accurate.
- Portable, compact design.
- View instant power and cost.
- Historical data (day, week & month).
- Tracks your carbon emissions.
- Shows room temperature & humidity.
- View your average energy consumption.
- Audio alert indication of power excess.
- Multi-tariff ready.
- Holds up to 24-month data.
How is it installed?
(IMPORTANT: EFERGY RECOMMENDS THAT INSTALLATION IS CARRIED OUT BY A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN)
For information purposes, this is how it will be Installed
- Locate your distribution board and remove the front cover.
- Locate the main live supply cable from the electricity supplier.
- Clip the current sensor around this live supply cable.
- Insert 3 x AA batteries (Not included) into the transmitters and then plug the current sensor into the transmitter.
- Insert 3 x AA batteries (Not included) into the display,
- To link the transmitted and the display, press and hold the link button until the 4 dashes flash on the screen. Then press once the link button on the transmitter to complete the pairing process.
- Complete the desired settings of your monitor, e.g. time, date, voltage, currency etc and start watching how you consume electricity.