There is a high probability of load shedding this week, 2020-12-12, please be prepared.
With 10 853 MW of capacity being down due to unplanned maintenance, the electricity system is severely constrained, this may result in rotational load reduction. According to Eskom they are working around the clock to return as many of the units to service as soon as possible.
- Please check your load shedding schedule and share with your team.
- Ensure your generator is fueled and that the battery is fully charged.
- Avoid any process that cannot be interrupted by a power outage.
- Test that your UPS for critical equipment is working
If you need any help navigating power interruptions please feel free to make use of these resources.
- Determine the UPS size for your power and energy requirement using an energy meter.
- UPS Solutions for your critical equipment.
- Request a consultation for backup power solutions.
- Request a consultation for solar power solutions.
Team Green Energy Solutions.